Welcome to episode 8 of the Job Insanity Podcast, the podcast where I am interviewing people who have escaped the insanity of a job to create freedom of time and money in their lives.
Today I am speaking to Cédric Waldburger. Cédric as Swiss engineer turned entrepreneur and startup investor with interests in over 14 companies worldwide.
In the last 2 years he managed this portfolio of companies while:
- not having a permanent place to live
- Traveling constantly doing more than 100 flights a year
- Having circled the globe more than 11 times.
- staying in 1 location for an average of 3,7 days only
- while living out of a carry on luggage ONLY
- AND only owning 44 physical items all BLACK in colour.
- In this interview he will explain WHY he does what he does and HOW you can start yourself to declutter your life. He
- calls himself an essentialist, only owning the things needed to live the life he wants to live.
Meet Cédric Waldburger an Essentialist in
- and execution