I Invest in Early Stage Technology Startups
Ever since starting my first company at age 14, I’ve been hooked on technology ventures. First as a founder and now more as an investor, I enjoy the challenges that come with early stage ventures – from bringing together the initial team, forming the idea, finding the first customers all the way to successfully raising capital to finance growth.
After founding several companies and selling some of them, I’ve started to invest in Startups in 2014 via Tenderloin Ventures and I’ve doubled down in 2019 when I started Tomahawk.VC.
For more background, I’ve recorded my intro here:
I’ve started Tomahawk.VC in 2019 and we invest in B2B SaaS companies in pre-seed, seed or Series A stage and up to 2M CHF/USD per company. We invest in Europe as well as the US.
Our portfolio includes:
- Buynomics.com – Modern Pricing Tools for Transactional Businesses
- Locatee.com – Building Analytics that require zero infrastructure changes
- Glimpse – Offline Analytics for Bars through Computer Vision
- Liquity.org – Next-generation Borrowing and Stablecoin Protocol
- Lano.io – Manage your freelance workforce with ease
- Picnic – Harnessing the Power of Communities to deliver insurance with Heart
I’ve built an Angel Portfolio through Tenderloin Ventures where a friend and I invested into two categories: High-margin, niche eCommerce markets in Switzerland and SaaS companies in Europe. We invested up to 500K CHF/USD per company, often at pre-seed or seed stage.
This portfolio includes:
- Investments in BTC and ETH
Funding your Venture
If you’d like me to fund you, please apply through Tomahawk.VC (good) or find a way to get an intro (better). I’m looking for technical founders with big ideas.